• Register
  • Help

Topic: Piano Samples Using Kontakt 2

Share/Bookmark

Piano Samples Using Kontakt 2

Hi,

I was just studying some of the new features to be included in Kontakt 2.
    This scripting feature looks intense. There are scripts for piano pedaling and repedaling. I am looking to make a purchase of a piano library such as "The Old Lady". I can't decide whether I should wait until Kontakt 2 hits the market in case their are newer versions of the software and samples with more features that will integrate with Kontakt 2. Does this make sense?
    I'm a procrastinator.

Ron

Re: Piano Samples Using Kontakt 2

Quote Originally Posted by rsarja
    Hi,

I was just studying some of the new features to be included in Kontakt 2.
    This scripting feature looks intense. There are scripts for piano pedaling and repedaling. I am looking to make a purchase of a piano library such as "The Old Lady". I can't decide whether I should wait until Kontakt 2 hits the market in case their are newer versions of the software and samples with more features that will integrate with Kontakt 2. Does this make sense?
    I'm a procrastinator.

Ron
    I can´t look into the future but as far as I know the update from Kontakt 1 to Kontakt 2 would leave the sample pool intact (no new wavefiles) hence the upgrade for our piano libs would be a simple definition file. If you buy the lib now I bet 10 to 1 that the upgrade would be as easy as a small download....
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Re: Piano Samples Using Kontakt 2

Thanks for your response.

Ron

Go Back to forum