• Register
  • Help

Topic: Holy Cow!

Share/Bookmark

Holy Cow!

Hey guys,

Geez, I'm away from the forum for a week or so and I come back to find a bijillion new demos to listen to! YIKES!!! That's awesome. You fine folks put out more new music than any community I have every seen.

I think I have pretty much given up on trying to download all of them. I was doing a pretty good job of keeping up, but i no longer have the time to do it. So, I'll just listen and enjoy. You know, someone with some time on his or her hands could do us all a favor and keep an ongoing, weekly zip file containing all of the demos from the week. Of course, that would probably be alot of space! :-) Oh well. Keep them coming folks!

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: Holy Cow!

I need to catch up on the demos too . . . I must say, it's great to have such an awesome flow of new music!

That zip thing is a cool idea. I could try doing it this Friday with artists' permission, though the reins would eventually have to be passed to someone with more webspace . . .
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

I've been meetings all week and will have to catsup soon. Or, maybe relish or mustard soon? I don't know, whateva!
    Styxx

Talking Re: Holy Cow!

Jonny, grab a hot bag of popcorn sit back and listen to the dang blasted demos!
    Styxx

My gosh, there sure is bunch of them! I better get those ears busy and start listenin'!
    Holly macaroni, so much music!

TJ

Go Back to forum