• Register
  • Help

Topic: trombones error?

Share/Bookmark

trombones error?

Hey just noticed that with the variation 1 (pitch ) parameter set to anything more than 0 , the trombones Ks player 1, 2 & 3 , go totaly berzerk when set to legato mode? the pitch jumps around like theres no tomorrow, but only when legato.
    is it just my problem, or is this a known bug?

so therfor i cannot use the pitch variation parameter with the trombones.
    I normally have all the instruments set to about 5 percent on the pithc variation, and 10- 20 on the timbre variation, to create some more life in the instruments.

just wanted to tell .

Re: trombones error?

Psy,

Congratulations! You have found a real bug. There is one internal slider setting on the legato layer that has an incorrect value. I'll try to repair this and post a link to the repaired files in the next day or two.

Tom

Here is a link to the repaired files: www.garritan.com/support/TromboneFix.zip Just replace the files in the various folders with these. I've separated them by folder name so you will know which goes where. These fixes will be incorporated into a future update of GPO.

Tom

hey.
    thanx for fixing it. i was realy starting to wonder if my project had gone mad hehe. thanx.

So where else can you get a bug squashed in just a couple of days. Wow! Now I wonder if Tom is any good with carpenter ants? We've been working on those little guys in my old house now for years.

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    So where else can you get a bug squashed in just a couple of days. Wow! Now I wonder if Tom is any good with carpenter ants? We've been working on those little guys in my old house now for years.

Karl
    Just take away their little-bitty, tiny hammers and saws and nails and they will leave for good. Groan...

Regards,

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum