• Register
  • Help

Topic: Finally done with soundtrack

Finally done with soundtrack

This piece which I wrote for a short film for a friend, uses about half GPO samples, half EWGold, with some Kontakt and GTownSounds.

Some of you have heard the first half, so skip ahead if you like.

AHA! A link! The 2 hours sleep finishing this DID have an effect after all!

Re: Finally done with soundtrack

Ah yeah, I remember this one!! It's pretty much a perfect 10, in my book. Great composition, great productoin. Not much more I can say really!! I would really like to see how it goes to picture- it works mighty well without it.

I have to admit, after hearing the music, I'm curious about the film, too!

Interesting soundscape, Jesse. Kinda reminds me of Danny Elfman, Alan Silvestri and Bela Bartok. Very interesting. I like it alot, very creative.

Let us know when we can see the film!
    Steve A. Gallant

I can certainly see pictures moving to this piece...probably not the same pictures which are in the short film itself but still, it sounds to me like a great film score!
    Thanks for posting it

"Life is rarely fair..." - Garlan, of Thorandall

New York City

Jesse -

This is an excellent soundtrack. There is so much life and personality in this. I remember hearing the first part and the second part is even better . Will us folks on the forum be able to view the film online? I'd love to see what visuals go with this wonderful music.

- Michael
    - Michael Fortunato

Thanks very much. I will ask if the film makers would mind if I posted a version of the film on my website with the soundtrack intact. I think they might cut some of it and use some other music, but I'm not sure yet.

Go Back to forum