• Register
  • Help

Topic: www.TheComposerChannel.com - an easier link!

Share/Bookmark

www.TheComposerChannel.com - an easier link!

Hey, guys.

I've just finished the web tweaking to point www.TheComposerChannel.com to the appropriate page on the Show Programming site. It drops you right onto the player page. It'll be a lot easier to tell your friends where to hear your music now!

I've also finished stripping all the unrelated stuff from my other business out of Show Programming's site, so it's now all about broadcasting, your music, and of course, GPO! Naturally, the Show Programming Online Store remains since we're still offering the special Composer Channel discount on GPO, GOS, and... well, we'll talk about that later!

I've also added a link so that people can sign up for auto email notifications whenever a new show is added. That's going to be happening a few times each week, and I didn't want to clutter the forums here with a message for each new show. I'll also be adding another new show to the schedule later today.

So, that's the news for now. Be sure to tell your friends about www.TheComposerChannel.com so they can hear all the great music from you and your friends here!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Re: www.TheComposerChannel.com - an easier link!

Christopher,

Thanks alot man. That helps a bunch. I can hardly wait for all of the new shows to be added.

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Thumbs up Re: www.TheComposerChannel.com - an easier link!

Personally, I prefer Brown In Serve Quick Links but this will do. Thanks Christopher (and Jimmy Dean too)!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Personally, I prefer Brown In Serve Quick Links but this will do. Thanks Christopher (and Jimmy Dean too)!
    Hey, don't you get spicy with me!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Lost
    Christopher,

Thanks alot man. That helps a bunch. I can hardly wait for all of the new shows to be added.

Jonny
    We're getting there, slowly but surely! I keep lobbying Congress for a 36 hour day, but so far they're not returning my phone calls...
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Well, let me know when Congress caves. I could use the extra hours myself. Then maybe I'd have some money, since I'd probably work 28 of them.

Thanks Chris,

This may make things easier for our fellow composers. The Top 40 GPO Orchestration works are being uploaded. It will be great to hear them soon for the first time on the Composers Channel.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Well, let me know when Congress caves. I could use the extra hours myself. Then maybe I'd have some money, since I'd probably work 28 of them.
    I'm afraid teachers would give out more homework if there was more time . . . and I don't get paid for homework . . . in fact, I pay them to give it to me

Thank you Chris for your continued devotion!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Thanks Chris,

This may make things easier for our fellow composers. The Top 40 GPO Orchestration works are being uploaded. It will be great to hear them soon for the first time on the Composers Channel.

Gary Garritan
    Excellent - that's going to be a great show!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum