• Register
  • Help

Topic: problem with installing stylus rmx

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy problem with installing stylus rmx

Hi i have just bought Stylus Rmx and installed on my Protools hd accel3 system,but when i open Protools and launch Stylus as a plug-in,the system chrashes down.I am running a mac dual 2.5 osx 10.3.5.Is there anyone who knows the problem?

Re: problem with installing stylus rmx

Can you provide any more details about the crash? What version of PT? What version of RMX?

- Glenn

You could also ask this over at the Duc on the Digidesign forum...I have yet to find a question within protools that at least 1 person didn't know the answer to...Great bunch....Good Luck

Don't know if your a member or not so I posted this at the duc for you....http://duc.digidesign.com/

Wink Re: problem with installing stylus rmx

Thanks guys for your response,now it works i wrote an email to spectrasonics
    and they recomended that i downloaded the 1.2 updater and now it works fine.I am running ProTools hd 6.4

Glad to see things worked out...Here's a reply from the duc if you didn't see it already which kind of says the same thing but has a little extra info...

Make sure you have RMX version 1.2. Make sure buffers are reasonable - at least 512. Update to latest PT version. Working fine here.
    HD3 Accel
    G4 Dual 1GHZ
    PT6.7cs8
    RMX 1.2

Go Back to forum