For all the L.A. area folks here...I wanted to shamelessly plug and invite you all to see my cousin's rock band BORNE tonight (Thursday Feb 24) at BB King's at Universal City walk, 7PM start. They will perform an hour set.

Their music (all original stuff written by Michael Mewborne, can be heard at their web site . They are really good (in spite of my obvious "family" bias).

Although...their live sound is not as "pop" like as their first album. They have a heavier rock sound live. Michael's songs are the type that get stuck in your head when you hear them.

Anyway...this is the band's first performance at the BB King's when they perform at a new place for the first time...they always like to try to get as many people there as possible to make a good showing to the establishment.

I believe the cover is $10. And there is something on the BBKing's web site about getting $5 off for showing a paid parking stub for City Walk.

So...if any of you would enjoy an early evening performance of some good live, original rock songs...and have a good old "Creole inspired" food menu for dinner...please feel free to attend. I'll be there (as I always am), supporting my cousin and his musical endeavors.