Finally !!

YEEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Now I must wait out UPS .

Re: I Just Ordered GPO !!

Welcome to the club!
    Steve A. Gallant

www.SteveGallant.com

My advice is to quickly stock up on frozen pizza before the UPS guy gets there, because you're not going to want to leave the house after he does.
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Not to mention beer and toilet paper.
    Careful, man, there's a beverage here!
    www.stevegoers.com

[
    Well, sleep now, because you won't want to quit for such an unimportant matter after that UPS truck leaves!

Richard

Thumbs up Re: I Just Ordered GPO !!

Welcome to the family!

I remember the first day I received my copy of GPO .................................................. ..............................................
    .................................................. .................................................. ..
    .................................................. .................................................. ..
    Styxx

If things get really bad and you start to twitch and shake uncontrollably..... I started a GPOaholics help group.

"P"
    Windows XP-pro SP2, Pentium 4
    3.4 GHz, 2GB RAM
    GPO & Finale 2005b.r1

Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful. -- Plato

Welcome Welcome!!!!
    I agree with what has already been posted - you are not going to want to leave your computer when you get GPO going.

Provette, I had no idea that there was a GPOaholics group. I suppose I should sign up, because I have it REALLY BAD!

"Hi, my name is Jerry and I am a GPOaholic. It all started one day when I saw this full page ad in Keyboard magazine........"
    (2 hours of rambling later)
    "My wife introduces herself as a 'GPO widow' now to our acquaintences. My cat won't acknowledge my presence in the room, but then again - he never did that very much in the first place"

Looking forward to hearing your music, amb!
    Jerry Wickham
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

Thanks for the welcome and advice .

TP , BEER !! , and frozen pizza (this looks like my regular list when I go to Costco) - anything elese I should add to the GPO Survival Kit ?

Quote Originally Posted by amb
    Thanks for the welcome and advice .

TP , BEER !! , and frozen pizza (this looks like my regular list when I go to Costco) - anything elese I should add to the GPO Survival Kit ?
    Seems like you've got the important things covered. You don't by chance have a girlfriend/wife or a job would you? I'd recommend ditching them now before they try to interfere with your GPO/composing time. Nah, just kidding. You should have a blast with GPO, not to mention that you are now apart of one of the greatest communities on the web. Trust me, you'll love it here in the GPO forum, I know I do. Good times .
    Tim

Go Back to forum