• Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Congrats on the Mag Nick B

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Congrats on the Mag Nick B

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hey Nick Bat .

Congrats on the mag. Looks real cool. I will subscribe as soon as I finish paying off libraries...LOL!!
    Ya crazy ape!

Best,
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: Congrats on the Mag Nick B

Thanks Brian!

What magazine is that?

Paul, there's a new banner on this site. www.Virtualinstrumentsmag.com

Ern, I was in Studio City and it wasn't all that intense. But I heard that there was hail not far from here. Gnarlacious.

I'm in. Good luck.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Thanks Danimal. I guess this all means I have to start being civil here, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    Not a chance!
    Actually, I believe you always have been. I have tried to be as well. But hey, sometimes discussions can get heated. We all should just keep it on "low flame" if possible. Ya big ape!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Nope, you don't. That's the beauty of the Off Topic forum. What happens in Off Topic, stays in Off Topic. You just created a good opportunity for me to say "thank you" to a lot of people around here. It's been very nice of people such as Jon F., Bruce, Ern, yourself, and many others who have helped me immensely, both directly and non directly, in some of my purchasing decisions (to purchase or not to purchase) and other issues in the other forums. My experience here is that everyone, except for one instance that didn't involve me, has kept a professional attitude and not mixed the discussions and disagreements in Off Topic with the real reason that most of us are here..... Music. I, for one, appreciate it a lot. So I'll take this opportunity to say "thanks", since it needs to be said more often.

I quote Clint Eastwood from Heartbreak Ridge "but this doesn't mean we're going to be swapping spit in the shower 'til wee hours of the morning."

Thumbs up Re: Congrats on the Mag Nick B

Paul, there's a new banner on this site. www.Virtualinstrumentsmag.com

Ern, I was in Studio City and it wasn't all that intense. But I heard that there was hail not far from here. Gnarlacious.
    Oh well, best of British luck on that Batz, sincerely. Looks quite interesting too. Will this be available in England, or does one have to get involvd with postage?

If you start being civil - I will not read any more of your posts. Being civil is a pathetic excuse on an OT forum. I didn't get where I am today by being civil -God sake!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast