• Register
  • Help

Topic: does tascam respect the customers ?

Share/Bookmark

does tascam respect the customers ?

hi,

does tascam respect the customers ?

1) today the www.nemesysmusic.com is out of order

No info...

2) the Tascam Forum about Gigastudio are closed

3) only bad rumors about Gigastudio

A strange marketing !

i hope i\'m wrong and we will see Gigastudio 3.0 soon.

Regards,

Olivier

Re: does tascam respect the customers ?

The solution is maybe there
    http://www.tascam.de/fr/index.html

Gigastudio 3.0 is real, it will be out within a relatively short time, and it will have features and performance that will make it leapfrog over the competition.

I hope you\'re right Killerbobjr, because the competition is pretty grim.

How big is the Nemesys team actually? Is it just a couple of people, or a lot of people?

From what I can tell, there\'s the developer group in Texas, then the marketing, sales, and support group at Tascam North America -- figure around ten folks total. Don\'t be fooled, Tascam is very serious about Gigastudio and it is their flagship product in the Desktop Studio market.

How long is \"relatively short?\" I have been eyeing Kontakt\'s feature set lustily, and don\'t konw how long I can stay faithful...

I\'m sure GigaStuio 3 will be wonderful, but why wait? Kontakt is very low priced in comparison, is a KILLER app -- and I mean, killer -- and you can always pick up GigaStudio if and when they finally release it.

It is nice to be optimistic but for me this is the second time I am going through the dead-throws of a software synt. The Seer program Reality started out with a forum, full of questions, complaints, overdone security, accusations, etc. etc. promises of great improvements then silence of death.
    To me, it is too familiar to be optimistic.
    I use it and strugle with it as it is, until I\'ll be so sick of it that I\'ll put it with Seer\'s installation disk and jump ship.

Like most other companies with big product announcements, Tascam will probably announce something at NAMM in January -- only a few short months away.

Go Back to forum