• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Project6: Details & Giveaway!!

Thumbs up Project6: Details & Giveaway!!

Bela D Media is proud to present...

Project6 is a Custom 22 PRS electric guitar, recorded through a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifier. Programmed in Kontakt 1.5.3 - project6 is easily played from any MIDI controller or sequencer. The library represents a unique sounding instrument, sampled with incredible depth and
    playability. Utilizing random cycling for authentic repetitive lines, we sampled four variations of every note for every articulation.

In addition, every patch features multiple release triggers (again utilizing random cycling) for an air of realism. The patches include single note picking, single note hammer-on's, performed power-chords (I and V) and more. Also, all patches are available as performed palm-mutes as well as non-muted. The range of possibilities with Project6 is like that of no other sampled guitar library currently available.

One key feature of Project6 is that we have recorded two identical, yet independent sets of samples (Guitar 1 and Guitar 2). The user can track right and left guitars, double track a guitar lead and so on. The possibilities are great!

Now Shipping!! Demos posted week of 02/28/05

All Bela D Media customers may purchase Project6 for $25.00 off list price. All customers have 30 days to take advantage. The cart is active now if you wish to purchase before the demos are posted but you will have 30 days from that point. The discount shopping cart link is available only via the Bela D User's Forum. If you are not signed up - you should be!

Want a free copy of Project6?

Simple. Crack the code of the Project6 banner posted here at Northern Sounds and we will send you a NFR! 2 copies will be given away to random posters with the correct answer. You can post your answers here and will announce the winners Sunday.

Hint: It makes a statement that one can argue is not true

Project6: Lyrical Distortion.
    1 DVD / 4GB
    $149.99 USD

Re: Project6: Details & Giveaway!!

I think I've cracked the code, although I've sent the answer in the form of a PM as opposed to posting it in this thread as it might defeat the point of decoding the message

Wow - the PMs are flying in - some right - some wrong - everyone can post their guesses here and we will let you know who is right/who is wrong on Sunday. Of those with the right answer - we will choose two at random for the free copies.

Thanks for everyone who has already PMed - but please post here - no more PMs.

You may be correct - you may not. Search deep don't just copy someone else's reply, they may cost you your copy with the wrong answer.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

HAHAHA, it's the amplifier thing ;-)

Out of my Mind

I'll take a shot:

The code is: "We know where you live and the black Lincolns are on the way".

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Perhaps that should be house instead of house? If it's not the obvious one then perhaps it'll involve some anagram fun to find out the correct code...

I also get 'my ~~~ fx', which probably isn't related...

Edit: I guess I should put my full guess in here seeing as everyone else has done so now:

Prs Bela D (Presenting Bela D? President Bela D? Pretty rockin' stuff, Bela D?)
    Alan rocks the house, yo!
    My ~~~, fx (which is either not related, or someone with the initials FX's thoughts on the previous statement! )

PROBE LTD, LLAIR X THETOUTEYN also comes up and looks like it should be an anagram, but I can't get anything meaningful out of it other than "A bed Helen trolly rit pot tux" which doesn't make sense at all... :P

the code is:

alan last~~~a i suppose
    and then is says

but the last part i think doesn't belong to the code. (i hope not)

Hey thanks lulu. Wonder if the contest is still on. Maybe if I forward this code I'll win? Ya think?

Original Display (Quick Screen Print Capture)

More Readable
    PRS BelaD
    Alan Rox The House Yo

End Display

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast