• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Fabio Vicentini starts sharing GPO music

Share/Bookmark

Smile Fabio Vicentini starts sharing GPO music

Hello everybody,
    after an year of solitary work, I decided to start creating my own demo share site:

http://www.webalice.it/fatis12/index.html

Almost everything inside is and will be arranged using GPO, alone or mixed with my other instruments.

My Orchestral Ouvertures are the GPO rough rendition of the scene music of theater pieces I wrote in the past. Without a very long programming the sound is nice and IMHO very realistic.

Let me know your comments if you like...

Ciao

Re: Fabio Vicentini starts sharing GPO music

Being a great musician must be an Italian thing.

You're too late Gary. He's already on the Giovani beta team!! He's all mine!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Fabio,
    Bach's concerto is fantastic. Bravo! I would add 1db to harpsichord .
    sfiks

Hi Fabio -

I've only had the opportunity to listen to Sonata a Doppio coroand Niente da dichiarare (Youngs in the Halll).

Sonata a Doppio is beautiful. Very lush. The brass in that sounds incredible.

Niente da dichiarare is a lot of fun, I just wish is was a little longer. There's such life in it and I felt it was just taking off when it ended.

I very much look forward to listening to the rest you have posted. Thank you, Fabio!

- Michael
    -----------------------------
    - Michael Fortunato

Hi Fabio!
    These are amazing. Please share your secrets! How did you do it? Very Nice work - beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by mfortunato
    Hi Fabio -

I've only had the opportunity to listen to Sonata a Doppio coroand Niente da dichiarare (Youngs in the Halll).

Sonata a Doppio is beautiful. Very lush. The brass in that sounds incredible.

Niente da dichiarare is a lot of fun, I just wish is was a little longer. There's such life in it and I felt it was just taking off when it ended.

I very much look forward to listening to the rest you have posted. Thank you, Fabio!

- Michael
    Thanks. If you loved it, probably you will enjoy the rest also... It help me to go on finishing other works...

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaestro
    Hi Fabio!
    These are amazing. Please share your secrets! How did you do it? Very Nice work - beautiful
    I really don't know if i can teach you anything, but don't hesitate asking me more technic questions if you want. It will be a pleasure to share my knowledge.

Hi Fabio

I just visited your site and listened to all your pieces. Your work is lovely. Thanks.

Kind Regards

Louis Dekker

Thumbs up Re: Fabio Vicentini starts sharing GPO music

Ciao fabio,
    I have just visited your site.
    Just amazing all the pieces are really beautiful and the Bach concerto: wow!!!!
    I like J.S.Bach very very much He is my preferred.
    Great job.
    Thanks to sharing your GPO music

Roberto

P.S. I am always ready when you want to talk about music in italian

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast