• Register
  • Help

Topic: Ambience Reverb

Share/Bookmark

Question Ambience Reverb

I'm REALLY liking Ambience Reverb that works alongside with GPO studio. The only problem is that I can't seem to figure out how to make it work with the GPO DXi.

Please help,
    Chris

Re: Ambience Reverb

You need to insert it as an effect in the GPO's *audio* output track in your sequencer (or onto whatever bus GPO is ultimately routed to). How to do this depends on your sequencer.

If you're using SONAR, you'll need to get a VST-DX wrapper in order to use the Garritan reverb (unless there is a DirectX version--I can't remember off the top of my head). There is one available from Fxpansion, and probably others available with a little searching.

chris.

Re: Ambience Reverb

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeZoot
    You need to insert it as an effect in the GPO's *audio* output track in your sequencer (or onto whatever bus GPO is ultimately routed to). How to do this depends on your sequencer.

If you're using SONAR, you'll need to get a VST-DX wrapper in order to use the Garritan reverb (unless there is a DirectX version--I can't remember off the top of my head). There is one available from Fxpansion, and probably others available with a little searching.

chris.
    For a while there, I thought I was the only Chris around here!
    Hi, Chris!

Cakewalk Music Creator 2002 is just like Sonar except it doesn't have anything having to do with VST.
    Now, you used very big words. What's a VST-DX wrapper? What's Fxpansion?

Chris

Go Back to forum