• Register
  • Help

Topic: how 'reputation' works???

how 'reputation' works???

There's something wrong in this forum: the reputation field doesn't get added correctly. Not to claim anything special, but my own profile is the only one I can see: I have a list of 'reputation' comments that should add up to a multi-star participant around here -- but the software shows my 'reputation points' as adding up to only 10 -- and it doesn't change as others add to it.

How do the many-starred developers get their multiple stars???? Something very fishy about this, o papa.

Re: how 'reputation' works???

All I know is, I went from 5 stars to "an unknown quantity" when they upgraded the forum.. LOL.
    - SCA - Sound Studios -

...I could tell you how to fix that, but you must promise to use your powers for good rather than evil

What, create a new account and vote for myself? Nah, thats cool...

Im not that concerned with reputation, just thought it weird when they all changed so dramatically.
    - SCA - Sound Studios -

All the stars were deleted when we switched accounts over - all the developers were GIVEN their 5 star status. The only person to earn his out right was Ash (KI).
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Question Re: how 'reputation' works???

Is it possible to have a negative reputation rating? I think I'm headed in that direction.

Go Back to forum