• Register
  • Help

Topic: Converting gsp to wav

Share/Bookmark

Converting gsp to wav

GS saves audio to GSP only. How can this be converted to Wav or something useful... EJ

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Re: Converting gsp to wav

Push the red button. There you go. Good luck.

Thanks Bruce.. I figured it out. It automaticly saves to Wav, but if you manually save, it extensions to gsp.

This is not operator error, but operator ignorance

You probably don\'t remember me, but you have been helpfulto me in the past I remember, and appreciate your help :-) Earl Macey

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Originally posted by EJ:
    Thanks Bruce.. I figured it out. It automaticly saves to Wav, but if you manually save, it extensions to gsp.

This is not operator error, but operator ignorance

You probably don\'t remember me, but you have been helpfulto me in the past I remember, and appreciate your help :-) Earl Macey
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Sure I remember you. The behavior you\'re describing is very weird, though. What process are you using to save audio and get a .GSP? You should only get a GSP file if you use the File | Save command to save the performance layout.

If you think there is anything fishy, or if this is anything beyond a simple pilot error, let me know. They are trying to clean up 2.x legacy bugs in the new version, and I know they\'d be interested in anything that\'s dependably malfunctioning.

Bruce

Go Back to forum