• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: "Minor Joy"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Minor Joy"

    All,

    Here is a minor composition of mine called "Minor Joy" that features two guitars with orchestra. It uses some GPO with other instruments.

    Regards to all,

    Larry A.


    http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/larryalex/MinorJoy.mp3

  2. #2
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Thumbs up Re: "Minor Joy"

    May I call you "The Music Man" ? Man, you can churn out more nice music in one month than I have in two life times! Yes, I said two life times. They through me back after the first time and said, to get it right.

    Excellent music!
    Styxx

  3. #3

    Re: "Minor Joy"

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    May I call you "The Music Man" ? Man, you can churn out more nice music in one month than I have in two life times! Yes, I said two life times. They through me back after the first time and said, to get it right.

    Excellent music!
    Thanks.

    Yes, Mikey, you may call me "The Music Man" or "Your Majesty". Whichever you prefer. (Choke, cough, hack, gag, barf)

    Retards,

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  4. #4

    Re: "Minor Joy"

    Hey Larry,

    You seem to be able to write 'em faster than I can listen to 'em. Another nice piece. Your music always brings me joy. Thanks for sharing you gifts with us.

    Any body count the number of pieces Larry has posted? Would be interesting to know. Keep 'em coming Larry, you are definitely the music man.


    Karl

  5. #5
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Talking Re: "Minor Joy"

    At first read the title I thought it was going to be a parody on "Coal Minors Daughter."
    Styxx

  6. #6

    Smile Re: "Minor Joy"

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    Hey Larry,

    You seem to be able to write 'em faster than I can listen to 'em. Another nice piece. Your music always brings me joy. Thanks for sharing you gifts with us.

    Any body count the number of pieces Larry has posted? Would be interesting to know. Keep 'em coming Larry, you are definitely the music man.


    Karl
    Hi, Karl, you old git-tar picker, you. Long time no hear from you.

    I hope that you are doing well. Thanks for listening to my composing efforts. I appreciate it.

    My best,

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  7. #7

    Smile Re: "Minor Joy"

    Larry -

    I just listened to your work while visiting the composer's forum.

    Really nice work! Looking forward to hearing more of your compositions.

    Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

  8. #8

    Re: "Minor Joy"

    Quote Originally Posted by efiebke
    Larry -

    I just listened to your work while visiting the composer's forum.

    Really nice work! Looking forward to hearing more of your compositions.

    Ted
    Thank you for listening, Ted. See my followup message to you on that forum.

    Regards,

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •