• Register
  • Help

Topic: Downloads

Share/Bookmark

Downloads

I'd like to put up some of my music for people's critique. My website is under construction so I can't use it at the moment.

But, does anybody know of a site that I can upload mp3 files for free in the meantime? Disease free, non-smoking, no drugs sites only.

Cheers,

Jose

Re: Downloads

I've had my music at soundclick for a while now... It's free and easy and for your purposes will probably work just fine... Supposedly, you can customize it to your heart's content and avoid the ads if you pay a subscription...

I have some space I could help you out with... the only problem is that I have really slow dialup connection. So, it might take a while for me to get the file and get it up. How big is the file?

Or, do you do ftp? I could make a temporary account for you.

Edit... now that I look at your post again... maybe you're looking for a semi-permanent web page, and not just a single file that you could post a link to here?

Thanks guy I'll look into it.

Thank you Hawkes. I'll try the others out first if It doesn't work out I'll send you a PM.

This is just a temp solution until I can get my website up an running again.

Cheers,

Jose

Jose, you're welcome to use my site. It has tons of space and is fast.

The one problem is you have to know how to upload and have basic HTML skills (I hardly ever use it, so I'm not so good at it unless I have this little chart in front of me!) I can get you the password or you can come by here (Hollywood) and I can set you up.

- Mike Greene

Go Back to forum