• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bela D Media announces Live Customer Care.

Share/Bookmark

Bela D Media announces Live Customer Care.

Bela D Media's Live Customer Care is a new service offered to all existing and future customers. This service will allow the end-user to speak with a Bela D producer regarding our products.

Call Live Customer Care 24/7 to speak with a Bela D producer. This service is not just dedicated to technical issues but is available to answer all questions before a purchase is made.

Should you call when we are not at the studio, simply leave a voice-mail with your name, phone number and the best time to call and your call will be returned within 24 hours.

Bela D Media has several new and exiting libraries coming in 2005 and this service is just one more example of company growth. In offering this service we continue to state that end-user, above everything else, is our top priority.

Please note that this service is at its infant stage but will expand. An 800 number, as well as an international rep is scheduled to be available in the near future.

Bela D Media's Live Customer Care: A dedicated line of support. 815-478-4250
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Thumbs up Re: Bela D Media announces Live Customer Care.

Hey now this is great news! Another excellent way to continue to have the best possible customer relations with this outstanding product! Bela D Media has my warmest thanks and appreciation for this perfect service addition!

Way to go Frank and Bela D Team!
    Styxx

Re: Bela D Media announces Live Customer Care.

Very cool, Alan. Don't forget to sleep occasionally.

-JF

Heh heh. Alan, welcome to the ranks of the zombie.

LOL JB - I've been a zombie for a while now - I just found a way to get paid for it. And with Project6 just released, Studio B coming soon, the choir and everything else - we have been getting alot of questions rolling in. Best to have a single hub from which to get your answers.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Hehe, I once received a call from Bela D replying to an email I sent regarding a shipping problem. I ended up chatting on the phone for well over an hour. It was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatique
    Hehe, I once received a call from Bela D replying to an email I sent regarding a shipping problem. I ended up chatting on the phone for well over an hour. It was fun.
    Me too. Well it was less than an hour, but it was a good conversation.

I hadn't really been thinking much about Giovani, but after talking with Frank, I'm pretty interested in it!

-JF

Go Back to forum