• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: A piece by Roberto Ferrari

Share/Bookmark

A piece by Roberto Ferrari

My friends in GPO land,

It is indeed a pleasure and honor to introduce to you my new friend Roberto Ferrari, and his first GPO piece, a lovely little gem that I believe is entitled 2005-3-4

Mr. Ferrari writes to me that he lives in Italy and is a biologist. He says that soon he will be in the U.S. for a job.

Please make him feel welcome.

He is looking for ways to improve his GPO skills. So any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Karl

P.S. As Joseph said in another post, “Being a great musician must be an Italian thing.”

This piece kind of makes me wish I were Italian.

Re: A piece by Roberto Ferrari

Boy, talk about getting your attention right from the start. This is just amazing. I don't think he needs to improve his skills. If he gets any better, no one else here stands a chance.

Great job Roberto. And Karl, it really must be an Italian thing.

Wow. I just don't know what else to say. Sweeping, beautiful, inspired, and very emotive.

Still listening. My gods. This is beautiful. Sorry to 'harp' on it, but I love this piece. I think this deserves a spot on the demo page.

Roberto,
    I would be truely proud if my first GPO piece came out half as good as this !
    Very nice indeed ....This is a really beautiful piece....Congrats...Sincerely, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by synthnut
    Roberto,
    I would be truely proud if my first GPO piece came out half as good as this !
    Very nice indeed ....This is a really beautiful piece....Congrats...Sincerely, Jim
    Me too! Beautiful melody, Liek Synthnut said If my first composition is that good look out!!!!!

looking forward to making music!

Wow! That is beautiful!

I quit! I'll never write another thing. This talented dude makes my things sound like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Please extend my congratulations to him for a remarkable job. Thanks.

Regards,

Larry Alexander
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

very pretty!

dpDan

If Roberto will be in the forum, I'll be happy writing about music in Italian (English translation available...;-)...BUT...

He is maybe teaching me...the level is still very good

Red face Re: A piece by Roberto Ferrari

Hi guys,
    I am Roberto Ferrari.
    Firstable I have to say thank you to Karl that gives me the opportunity to go on this forum with my first demo.
    Thanks to all as well. I can't believe yet that my piece has been posted in this forum.
    Sincerely I didn't know what had to be the standard for the file demos to post here, and I am really honored and happy to hear this comment from you.
    Karl says right I am a biologist that lives in Casalmaggiore a little city near Parma (where I work) in province of Cremona.
    The score of this demo borns a few years ago. What I have now are a lot of score made in Finale that I am about (someone is quite ready) to come with GPO and EWQLSO silver.
    I my dreams there was a possibility to write one day the score for a film.
    But I am convincing myself that this never comes.
    I am sorry to not be in this forum before, but I am just come back from a baskteball match (here is 1.50 AM). I am a playmaker in my city team.
    So I don't know what I say.
    I must be grateful to Karl and also Gary that has made possible that "my score coming to life".
    I am also sorry for the harp Joseph, I was very indecisive to give this part of the score to the harp or to the piano if you have any ideas I would be very grateful to you.
    Now stop I have bored you enough.
    Thanks again karl and thanks again to all.
    Roberto.

Unhappy Re: A piece by Roberto Ferrari

and sorry for all my mistakes!!!!

best
    Roberto

Go Back to forum