• Register
  • Help

Topic: GDC NS Get-Together:Details

Exclamation GDC NS Get-Together:Details

6PM Wednesday to the right of Stairway 13 (Near LLB-13) next to the pillar. As you look at the EXPO Main Entrance from the outside of the Expo, turn 80 degrees to the right and you will see Stair 13. Find the PDF map here:
    Check the INFO BOOTH manned by the Conference Associates during the day for any change of plans (After 6pm, the booth will not be manned).
    From the meeting spot, we all head out for food and whatnot.

Nobody objected to this. From the meeting spot, we can finish the booth crawl if you wanna and have not already. Y'all will probably be ready for something to eat by 6PM anyway, if the past GDC's mean anything. Man cannot live by booth candy alone. I will have some special guests with me you will want to meet.
    Doyle W. Donehoo, Composer
    Radar Music

Re: GDC NS Get-Together:Details

Hiya Doyle -

I'll try to come - but this is also at the same time as the IA-SIG meeting (6-9 Wednesday at the Chieftan).

Still, I'll at least meet up after the booth crawl and say hi to everyone I haven't seen yet!

PS - any of the special guests from GANG by chance? just need to know...

Talking Re: GDC NS Get-Together:Details

Well, there is something going on every night. Choose your poisen. As for the guests, guess you will just have to show up!
    Doyle W. Donehoo, Composer
    Radar Music

Go Back to forum