• Register
  • Help

Topic: big problems_D:Performer-Rmx Stylus

Share/Bookmark

Unhappy big problems_D:Performer-Rmx Stylus

hi, i own a G4 1.25 dual and digital performer 4.12 since yesterday when i bought the program i cant open it as an instrument track or any other system i have read all osx helps ,talking about cd joiner,new updates ,i have download the last version but as i cant open it i cant get any authorization code....i put disc 1 then make easy install ,sometimes get just 10 minutes and sometimes gets crash,then i put disc2 as same (easy) (i made severals installing-uninstalling ,cleaning all logs )but it doesnt work,i cant open it ....any ideas???' i have 1.5 gig/Ram,i work with Motu audio system
    and cant find a solution.any help please???

Re: big problems_D:Performer-Rmx Stylus

If the installation succeeded, there should be a Stylus RMX.component in your /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/components folder. If it isn't there, try repairing permissions, then reinstall.

- Glenn

i see you "double" thanks i am waitting ...everything "again" and you are tolking about to open the program as itself" alone right? and the get the permission ( i never had it)

Quote Originally Posted by GlennO
    If the installation succeeded, there should be a Stylus RMX.component in your /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/components folder. If it isn't there, try repairing permissions, then reinstall.

- Glenn
    i have this folder , but i never get any permission because i cant open it to get it
    i need really help beacuse i ddi almost everything ( sure not "he thing") and i canot open it from D.Performer

Do a get info on the folder and manually change the permission to read/write

Thanks i have already done it,but nothing changes ..it is rue that to open it i have do it from the mix track instead than from new-track-instruments-??ºººººº

You need to add the stylus as an instrument. It should be listed under the Project menu/Instrument pull down menu. With the new version of DP you no longer load them into the inserts in the mixer tracks.

Peace

Rik

Go Back to forum