• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: atmosphere serial no problem

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    atmosphere serial no problem

    Hello,
    I installed the atmosphere on a new computer and while I tried to authorize it it, it asked me for the serial no. I took out the box which I recieved when I bought it but I cant find any serial no inside it. If it was there, I've misplaced it. What should I do now....

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Cannibal Island, Loleta, California
    Posts
    171

    Re: atmosphere serial no problem

    Did you check on the inside cover of the manual?

  3. #3

    Re: atmosphere serial no problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkes
    Did you check on the inside cover of the manual?
    I dont remember if there was a manual along with it. And if there was, I've misplaced it....

    If anyone can confirm if the serial was inside the manual...

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Cannibal Island, Loleta, California
    Posts
    171

    Re: atmosphere serial no problem

    I don't have Atmosphere, but I have two other Spectrsonics products and both of them have the serial on the inside of the manual cover. So, I'd assume that it's the same with Atmosphere. I guess someone with Atmosphere could tell you for sure.

    -My 100th post. I'm now a senior citizen (senior member).

  5. #5

    Re: atmosphere serial no problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkes
    I don't have Atmosphere, but I have two other Spectrsonics products and both of them have the serial on the inside of the manual cover. So, I'd assume that it's the same with Atmosphere. I guess someone with Atmosphere could tell you for sure.

    -My 100th post. I'm now a senior citizen (senior member).
    Cant find it...

    If someone can post a pic of the manual cover, maybe it can help my brain fire something regarding it....

    Anybody got any idea what to do in this situation!!!!

    Thanks

  6. #6

    Re: atmosphere serial no problem

    Quote Originally Posted by robin123
    Cant find it...

    If someone can post a pic of the manual cover, maybe it can help my brain fire something regarding it....

    Anybody got any idea what to do in this situation!!!!

    Thanks
    It appears someone is trying to sell their copy on eBay; their auction includes pictures:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

    If you can't find the manual, I would contact Spectrasonics. If you registered the product originally, don't they have your serial number?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Nigel W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    676

    Thumbs up Re: atmosphere serial no problem

    yes, Spectrasonics will be able to verify your original registration.

    NIgel

  8. #8

    Re: atmosphere serial no problem

    Thanks friends, I'll mail spectrasonics about this...

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •