• Register
  • Help

Topic: search here does not work help please

Share/Bookmark

search here does not work help please

Hi all. I read all the time how people get tired of bringing up the same old topics like vsl versus ewqlso all the time, but i did the follwing searches
    vsl= nothing
    bfd=nothing
    gold vs gpo = nothing no matter what i put in there i cant get anything.
    I mean there have been tons of vs topics and yet non of them come up, ~~~~ even if you type vsl at least that should bring somthign up. Anybod who can help please do. Thanks in advance all.

Re: search here does not work help please

Geez....don't give up so easily!

VSL reveals nothing....but Vienna returns tons of the types of comparison that you're looking for!

I suspect that if you type "Quantum" instead of QLSO, or "strings" or "brass" or "comparison" or "which one is better" you will get many results.
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Re: search here does not work help please

Hello Wlhac1 ,
    Hmmmm, this is indeed strange !

Results from search No 1 : ( I used the words : GPO VSL together )

Search: Key Word(s): GPO
    The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: VSL

Results from search No 2 : ( I used the words : VSL GPO together )

Search: Key Word(s): GPO
    The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: VSL

It looks like it ignores the term VSL but it does not ignore GPO ( In any order given the two words ) . I guess it's some technical problem that will be taken care of soon.
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Go Back to forum