• Register
  • Help

Topic: Composer Channel offers special discount on GPO

Share/Bookmark

Composer Channel offers special discount on GPO

Gary, Charlie, Deirdre and I have been having a great time bringing you the shows on the Composer Channel, and we're all continually amazed at how great the quality is on your compositions.

This started out as a personal project for me because I've been so impressed with how friendly and mutually supportive everyone is here, and it continues to be a labor of love. Of course, since this isn't what I do for a living, the station expenses have been coming out of my personal pocket.

To keep me from having to spend my own money in order to keep the station on the air for you, Gary (being the kind of guy that he is) has allowed me to offer GPO and GOS for sale in my corporate online store as a way of covering the costs. What's particularly cool about this is that he's letting me offer an extremely good discount to make it easy for new people to become a part of the family and get their music on the Composer Channel. Having been a working class musician for 30 years, I know what it's like to be tight for money, so we hope this will help a lot of you who have been saving your pennies to get GPO.

So, the link to the discount is below. And in case you're wondering, even though Show Programming (my corporation) has been in business for 4 years, I keep my company small enough so that I can handle things like this personally. If you get GPO from us, you'll not only be supporting the Composer Channel, you'll be treated like a friend.

I also want to take a moment to say thanks to all of you who have been helping support the station by sending your friends to us to get GPO. It really does help, and I truly appreciate it on a personal level.

Thanks, everyone!

GPO Discount at Show Programming
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Re: Composer Channel offers special discount on GPO

If you need GPO or GOS, buy from Christopher. I got my GPO from him a month or so ago. Great deal, great service, great guy!

Plus, you're supporting THE COMPOSER CHANNEL!

Brasspig
    Donald W. Sorah
    Doctoral Teaching Assistant
    Florida State University
    Tallahassee, FL

ok you convinced me...placed my order this morning...i can't wait!

Thanks, Shell - it'll ship today!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Duncan
    Thanks, Shell - it'll ship today!
    got the tracking number...Thanks Much!

Hey, guys.

I know that a lot of you have been helping the Composer Channel by putting links on your site and referring friends to us so that they can get the special discount on GPO & GOS. Since the expenses for the station come out of my own pocket, you have no idea how much I appreciate the support.

I wanted to do something in return, so I've just finished setting up an Affiliate Program that will help you pick up a little extra cash every month for your help.

Anyway, thanks very much for your continued support. It's an honor to get such talented people the exposure they deserve!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum