• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gary - one question about solo strings?

Share/Bookmark

Gary - one question about solo strings?

Ok Gary - I'll let the 'patience grasshopper' comment go by, BUT - tell me, while your capable programmers are putting the finishing touches on the solo violin that you are just finishing the final recordings for the solo cello!!!

Of course I am sure the 2nd violin and viola are right on their heels as well?

Looking forward to your reply

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Re: Gary - one question about solo strings?

Rob,

As a matter of fact - Gary barrowed my cello last month, the Cello'de'Lastufka which I had custom built by Styxx's monks. (those monks do darn fine work)

I offered to sample it here - but that island Gary's on is crawling with really cool studios on the tops of the hills - so he's having it done there. We both wanted YoYo Ma to perform for the sampling sessions - but he was busy - so we got Yo Dad. (I think he's a third cousin twice removed or something???)

It should be ready before Halloween, Gary plans on giving out 100 copies as treats...

{whoa, what was that?!? did Styxx just take over my computer or something? }
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    Rob,

As a matter of fact - Gary barrowed my cello last month, the Cello'de'Lastufka which I had custom built by Styxx's monks. (those monks do darn fine work)

I offered to sample it here - but that island Gary's on is crawling with really cool studios on the tops of the hills - so he's having it done there. We both wanted YoYo Ma to perform for the sampling sessions - but he was busy - so we got Yo Dad. (I think he's a third cousin twice removed or something???)

It should be ready before Halloween, Gary plans on giving out 100 copies as treats...

{whoa, what was that?!? did Styxx just take over my computer or something? }
    Alan, did your CPU fry and you inhaled the toxic fumes

Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Yo - Yo MaMa...

Or is is Alda Cello??? (No, that's Aldo Cella...)
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Go Back to forum