• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: Bush = Hitler?

Share/Bookmark

Bush = Hitler?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    There are also differences between Bush and Hitler, but this is a great article on the similarities.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle8222.htm

Re: Bush = Hitler?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    There are also differences between Bush and Hitler

Gee whiz, ya think?

Am I the only one who sees the irony that these comments happen to come from Senator Byrd, the former cross-burnin' sheet-wearin' Grand Kleagle of the KKK?

Nick: By the way---the Hispanica TV network called. They want to know when they can expect those cues for the "Mr. Apple" show.

Quote Originally Posted by XanaX
    Am I the only one who sees the irony that these comments happen to come from Senator Byrd, the former cross-burnin' sheet-wearin' Grand Kleagle of the KKK?
    At least Byrd has been man enough to step up and say it was stupid and wrong. Has Bush ever done this?
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

I'm amazed you remember that!

It's actually a pretty good dance tune, if I say so myself. I used it as demo material a couple of years ago when I spoke to my daughter's 3rd grade class, and those kids were all bopping up and down.

But while Hitler references always carry baggage that obscures the points being made (because they're OTT), I agree with what that article says. Have I mentioned that I really don't like our administration very much?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf

I'm amazed you remember that!
    Well, I'm a person who has a real hard time throwing away old magazines...

Bush is Hitler's retarded cousin.

And yet the liberals still don't know why they lost the election. Keep up the immature, hatefilled nonsense and we'll see how Mrs. Clinton fares in 2008.

Of course we get it. We lost the election because deep thinkers like you are *so* right about everything. Shame on us for being so hateful, unlike you brilliant neo-cons, who understand that perpetual war is the answer to all the problems of the world. Leave it to we liberals to put such a negative spin on all the killing; we're so hateful not to realize that you're spreading democracy.

And, getting back to that article, of course Bush is right to spend his polidikle coladrul by forcing in piece of ~~~~ judges who were spiked into the ground the first time around. He's a great man, and Cheney is even greater.

There's nothing more pleasant than a deluded, gloating conservative.

Mr. Batzdorf,

I don't think you realize how immature you're coming across in this post. I simply think it is disrespectful to compare our president to Hitler, and you are throwing labels at me.

I hope that you show more maturity in your magazine than you do on this forum.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast