• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX: effects in prefader mode?

Share/Bookmark

Stylus RMX: effects in prefader mode?

Is it possible to use a part of Stylus RMX with a send effect in Prefader Mode?

Re: Stylus RMX: effects in prefader mode?

Good Question!

To keep things simple in RMX, the send is always post fader. However, it is, obviously, pre-host channel fader. So, if what you're trying to accomplish is to hear only the wet audio, just send the dry output to another output channel in your host by using the output assignment menu (under the mute and solo buttons on the mixer page). In your host, turn that output all the way down and you'll hear only the wet signal.

- Glenn

I'll try it. Thank you Glenn

Ciao

Fulvio

just send the dry output to another output channel in your host by using the output assignment menu (under the mute and solo buttons on the mixer page). In your host, turn that output all the way down and you'll hear only the wet signal.

I tried it but I have only OUT A on popup menu in the mixer page. On Mixer Video Tutorial I see the host program is Logic, and I have Logic too, so I don't understand why I can't see all the outs.
    I have Logic 6.4.2 on PowerPC G5 (2.2) Ram:2.5 GB Mac Osx 10.3.8

Fulvio

When you select your virtual instrument for the track, select the multichannel version of RMX from the menu instead of the stereo version. Then, enable aux channels in Logic for outputs B-H.

- Glenn

Ok. Tried it. Very fine. Thank you so much Glenn.

Fulvio

Go Back to forum