• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO and Overature string quartet setup

Share/Bookmark

GPO and Overature string quartet setup

Hey,
    I'm writing a string quartet for my wedding in August and I really need a suggestion for a good string quartet setup in Overature and GPO. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Andrew Foust

Re: GPO and Overature string quartet setup

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Foust
    Hey,
    I'm writing a string quartet for my wedding in August and I really need a suggestion for a good string quartet setup in Overature and GPO. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Andrew Foust

Andrew, I'm not sure what you mean...what would you like beyond the template that Ov has for a string qt.?

Jim
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Basically, I just wanted to see if anyone had any problems with using that setup or if there was a more optimized setup. If the preset works really well then I'll just go ahead with that. Thanks.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Foust
    Basically, I just wanted to see if anyone had any problems with using that setup or if there was a more optimized setup. If the preset works really well then I'll just go ahead with that. Thanks.Andrew
    Personally, I almost never use the presets...I like to live dangerously! Seriously, the presents work fine...configuring Overture is also a breeze.

I don't think it makes a difference (beyond personal preferences). Have fun...play around with it...it's a great program and a perfect combo!

Go Back to forum