• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trouble with halion3

Question Trouble with halion3

I have a mac computer x.3.8 and I'm working with Cubase SL 2.2. I recently updated halion because i thought that the problem i had was going to be solve afterwards... unfortunaly it wasn't solve! Everytime i try to use halion it'll quit cubase. It doesn't even let me change VST instruments. If anybody have any idea of how can i solve this problem, could you please send me an e-mail or a post? Also i would like to know how to uninstall halion maybe if i reinstall it; it'll start working fine! Please HELP!!!

Cologne, Germany

Re: Trouble with halion3

Best thing is to check on the Halion forum. There are some posts there about halion 3 on the Mac.

In particular you could try this method:

halion is nice, but not without its drawbacks. I've become very cautious about installing it and updating, after some system instability. You might want to try it out on a "dummy" or backup system first.

Good luck!

Unhappy Re: Trouble with halion3

Thanks for the tip... but i didn't help:-( There is another person there with the same problem and no anwsers...! I try to reinstall halion and also upgrading it and nothing is still the same. I even got more RAM.. I don't know what to do anymore... Thanks a lot anyways.

Go Back to forum