• Register
  • Help

Topic: Connecting students with Teachers?

Share/Bookmark

Connecting students with Teachers?

Howdy all!

Wow, what a great idea this is! I've read most of the posts here but have not really seen how students will be placed with teachers. I filled out the online form, do I wait to be contacted?

You know, this could really grow into it's own huge forum itself!

BTW, if anyone needs any guitar information, feel free to ask. I've played for 20 years and can answer most questions. Not there is much use for it here
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Thumbs up Re: Connecting students with Teachers?

Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    Howdy all!

Wow, what a great idea this is! I've read most of the posts here but have not really seen how students will be placed with teachers. I filled out the online form, do I wait to be contacted?

You know, this could really grow into it's own huge forum itself!

BTW, if anyone needs any guitar information, feel free to ask. I've played for 20 years and can answer most questions. Not there is much use for it here
    Yes Wez, I've received your post. THE FIRST ONE!

CONGRATS, YOU ARE IN!

Yes we will organize our first meeting collecting and exchanging adhesions.

You, as all students recorded, will be contacted.

Re: Connecting students with Teachers?

I would love to help!

Woodwinds.

Peace

Rik

Rik, I got you on the list.

Fabio: I wasn't sure what you were teaching, I assume everything, but I do have you on the list.... since you are the boss!
    Jess Hendricks
    DMA Student and Teaching Asst in Music Theory/ Composition at the University of Miami
    Personal Website

Smile Re: Connecting students with Teachers?

Quote Originally Posted by jesshmusic
    Rik, I got you on the list.

Fabio: I wasn't sure what you were teaching, I assume everything, but I do have you on the list.... since you are the boss!
    Everything is a big big word....

I'm a graduated composition teacher, with a specialization in ancient music, analysis and musicology.
    I can theach composition for beginners and amators, because of my big experience in quick effective basic classes.
    I can teach analysis and creativity enhancement for intermediate, in every musical style.
    I can help (teach is a big word) advanced students in classical composition and orchestration, as contemporary structure and style creation.

I can teach advanced analysis, with my own method, summarizing more tendence of classical and alternative contemporary analysis.

I would like learn about american modern orchestration, because I'm lazy, and the big big number of staves and notes required to write the wonderful and rich percussions and brass of the american modern orchestral music, drive me to write not so much in this style, that anyway I really love.

I would like to review the harp technic, that I continously forget, then my harp scores are playable only with MIDI! (Gary, how can you play using pedals in real time..the harpist: it's a miracle of the music...)

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio
    Yes Wez, I've received your post. THE FIRST ONE!

CONGRATS, YOU ARE IN!

Yes we will organize our first meeting collecting and exchanging adhesions.

You, as all students recorded, will be contacted.
    I'm finally #1 at SOMETHING! Something COOL, too!
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Go Back to forum