• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cubassis wont install!!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Cubassis wont install!!!!!

For some reason it stops responing at Chrodfont40.ttf oor something like that. I can't ufor the life of me understand it. It intalls on my wifes computer. Windows XP pentium 4 2.8 GH Sound blaster (Yeah I know I'll get another sound card. Help me please I just got it today and can't play any GPO instruments.

HEEEEEEEELP!

Re: Cubassis wont install!!!!!

I guess the big question here is can you give us any detail about your computer. The only site I could find on google with any reference to a similar error requires some registry cleaning to fix the problem. Any chance you had another version of Cubase installed previous to this one?

Re: Cubassis wont install!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    I guess the big question here is can you give us any detail about your computer. The only site I could find on google with any reference to a similar error requires some registry cleaning to fix the problem. Any chance you had another version of Cubase installed previous to this one?
    No first time devling into composing on computer.

You know what I did? I uninstalled everything loaded Cubasis first, then GPO, GPO studio, Overture and all works quite well. Just getting into things right now. I'm still trying to figure out how to get Dynamics going in. I dont have a MDI keyboard and from the description of the controls I hope there is a way around doing bow strokes other than petals. Will that be notation in overture?

thanks for the reply.

Go Back to forum