• Register
  • Help

Topic: how in the heck do revord your piece from..

how in the heck do revord your piece from..

The notaion program? I have a small bit I want to sequence in Cubasis. In fact I don't know what I'm doing. For some reason all the tutorials ask for a midi file in cubasis. How do you get that from overture? i have a fun little ridbit I want to send out to friends but have no way or don't know hoe to get it into cubasis. I notate first then want to tweak things with articulations and things.

Please help out a NEWBIE. LOL heh I'm having fun with GPO I got it yesterday.

Re: how in the heck do record your piece from..

To create a midi file from an Overture score, use File>Export.

If you don't need to do any further tweaking in Cubasis, you can record playback live from Overture using The GPO Studio "Record" menu item. If the record menu item does not appear on GPO studio, then you need to check out all of the GPO updates.
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Go Back to forum