How to CREATE a poll here?

Thanks...

How does one create a poll here...

Re: How to CREATE a poll here?

No polls.

------------
    Alex Cremers

I believe that privilege is restricted to administrators and some moderators only.

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

I supposed you could do it it this:

Let's take a poll- who thinks we should be able to do polls??

I think sponsors don't like polls, therefore, no polls.

------------
    Alex Cremers

You have to admit, although there are a lot of nice folks who hang out here, this place does have an authoritarian streak to it.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

No. Here? Say not so!!

Quote Originally Posted by wells
    Thanks...

How does one create a poll here...
    What's the poll about anyway?

Oh, I just wanted to know who here used what sequencer Logic, DP, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Pro-Tools, TDM and LE.

Then I wanted to break it down by full time composers working to picture, SMPTE, wordclock, method's of preffered delivery (stripped timecode BETA/VHS) vs quicktime digitized files or OMF/Avid Files.

My main curious interest was to have a poll mostly for TV (tight deadline) composers, sound designers. It seems many are using DP and Logic and wanted to know which they are using the most of.

The other thing I was/am curious about it MAC users and how they link their PC's with Giga Studio 3 and which methods they use.

Just curious I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by wells
    Oh, I just wanted to know who here used what sequencer Logic, DP, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Pro-Tools, TDM and LE.

Then I wanted to break it down by full time composers working to picture, SMPTE, wordclock, method's of preffered delivery (stripped timecode BETA/VHS) vs quicktime digitized files or OMF/Avid Files.

My main curious interest was to have a poll mostly for TV (tight deadline) composers, sound designers. It seems many are using DP and Logic and wanted to know which they are using the most of.

The other thing I was/am curious about it MAC users and how they link their PC's with Giga Studio 3 and which methods they use.

Just curious I suppose.
    Just post your questions, don't tell anybody it's a poll and it will be fine.
    Also check the search option, there was a thread a while ago "which sequencer do you smoke" or something which was quite long...

Go Back to forum