• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigapulse VST

Share/Bookmark

Smile Gigapulse VST

Ok, for those who are wondering I just talked to my uncle who works at Tascam and they ARE going to release a stand alone version of Gigapulse. Now, if East West releases an impulse response of thier hall in this format I will be in heaven.

James W.G. Smith

Re: Gigapulse VST

James,

Please ask your uncle:

1. When?: GigaPulse VST was announced a while back, and we have not heard anything about its release date

2. GS3 Orch Discount for GigaPulse VST?: GigaStudio 3 Orchestra owners (which includes GigaPulse Pro), are hopeful that Tascam will sell use GigaPulse VST at a discount.

Thanks.

Not sure yet, I'll ask

James W.G. Smith

Apparently it's in final testing now, and the manual is being written.

Daryl

Quote Originally Posted by James W.G. Smith
    Now, if East West releases an impulse response of thier hall in this format I will be in heaven.

James W.G. Smith
    I believe one is coming with the convolution supporting konkakt 2 release if i'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by James W.G. Smith
    Ok, for those who are wondering I just talked to my uncle who works at Tascam and they ARE going to release a stand alone version of Gigapulse. Now, if East West releases an impulse response of thier hall in this format I will be in heaven.

James W.G. Smith
    Hi James,

Excellent news, and a nice opportunity for me to plug my IR library (www.samplicity.com) for use with GigaPulse

It's very easy to import Wave format IR's into GigaPulse - and I bet you will be surprised how real "synthetic" halls can sound In fact, in most of our favorite film scores we are still hearing the 960, 480 and 6000 digital reverbs.

I am really looking forward to get the standalone GigaPulse VST. I have not yet been able to update to Giga 3 due to restrictions of my hardware.

Cheers,

Go Back to forum