• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gpo PROBLEM with garritan ambience help please

Share/Bookmark

Gpo PROBLEM with garritan ambience help please

Hi all, i am having a serious problem with my gpo.. I have it all running fine and good i use sonar producer 4 with the update, but the problem is with the garitan ambience. when ever i use it, during the paly back it sounds liek ~~~~. All distored and everything, i checked my volume out put and it was ok, i tired using both asio and the wdm and it stil sounds like ~~~~. Can sombody please help me here. Its a great sounding packge if only i could get it to work. Also i follwed the directions exaclty that is on the support page that has the tutorial for sonar on it. Thanks in advance!

Re: Gpo PROBLEM with garritan ambience help please

Quote Originally Posted by wlahc1
    Hi all, i am having a serious problem with my gpo.. I have it all running fine and good i use sonar producer 4 with the update, but the problem is with the garitan ambience. when ever i use it, during the paly back it sounds liek ~~~~. All distored and everything, i checked my volume out put and it was ok, i tired using both asio and the wdm and it stil sounds like ~~~~. Can sombody please help me here. Its a great sounding packge if only i could get it to work. Also i follwed the directions exaclty that is on the support page that has the tutorial for sonar on it. Thanks in advance!
    wlahc1,

I'm not sure what the problem is. Make sure you are using dry instruments with Ambience or you will have double reverb which is not good. Also, check the quality/CPU setting. Make sure Ambience is in your VST folder. And play around with the presets -and the controls - especially the dry/wet contrls.

Go Back to forum