• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Topic: Trying to get back on track.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Red face Trying to get back on track.

    Man, I feel like the wind is out of my sails. Ever feel that way?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: Trying to get back on track.

    Sarklepoo! Arrrrrrr, me is getting thar a might bit slow but I feel a breeze a comin young Harkinzzzzz!

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: Trying to get back on track.

    Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Man, I feel like the wind is out of my sails. Ever feel that way?
    We all feel that way one time or another. Then when you least expect it, a gentle zephyr or a might gust comes along to sail us on our way.

  4. #4

    Re: Trying to get back on track.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    We all feel that way one time or another. Then when you least expect it, a gentle zephyr or a might gust comes along to sail us on our way.
    ...or another hurricane!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: Trying to get back on track.

    I don't know what's worse, a hurricane or ten months of bitter cold,subzero wind chills, ice and snow.
    Styxx

  6. #6

    Re: Trying to get back on track.

    It's been mostly beautiful and sunny and dry here since late January. I never thought I'd walk to the park in January with a T-shirt on.

    Buffalo? What's Buffalo?
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

  7. #7

    Re: Trying to get back on track.

    I'm with ya Styxx

    Dan

  8. #8
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Talking Re: Trying to get back on track.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazbot
    It's been mostly beautiful and sunny and dry here since late January. I never thought I'd walk to the park in January with a T-shirt on.

    Buffalo? What's Buffalo?
    Aw man you suck!
    Styxx

  9. #9

    Re: Trying to get back on track.

    Friday it's going up into the 50s. Just might get out and prune the roses for an hour or so. Yahoo! Spring is almost here. Hang in there, Styxx.

    Karl

  10. #10
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Thumbs up Re: Trying to get back on track.

    I'm a hangin!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •