• Register
  • Help

Topic: atmosphere not recognized in Logic 7

Share/Bookmark

atmosphere not recognized in Logic 7

I've just upgraded to Logic 7 (from Pro 6) and Stylus is working fine ... but Atmospheres does not appear and when I try to get the program to recognize it ... it doesn't.

Any thoughts? Before I start to reload Atmospheres.
    Thanks.

Re: atmosphere not recognized in Logic 7

Hi,

Try downloading the update from Spectrasonics' site. Logic 7 had a new method for scanning AU plugins which caused some to not validate properly, Atmosphere being one of them. If you download the latest update, you shouldn't have a problem.

HTH,
    FV

thanks FV ... I went to Spectrasonics web site ... looked for an update on Atmospheres and the only update I could see was for RMX. I was going around in circles trying to see if Atmospheres had an update and couldn't find it. I hit all the areas (I think I did .. maybe my old eyes need stronger specs) and got a little frustrated. I'll look again.

ok ... call me silly .. the reason I wasn't seeing Atmospheres update, was because the system was defaulting my serial number for Stylus ... when I put in my Atmospheres number ... it sent me there. Hmmm ... I must be getting senile.
    Thanks for the suggestion FV .. I've downloaded the update and I'll try that.

Thanks FV ... that solved the problem ...appreciate the tip.

Go Back to forum