• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: OK Mr. Bela D. I've waited long enough...

Share/Bookmark

OK Mr. Bela D. I've waited long enough...

WHAT IS STUDIO B!!!???

Thumbs up Re: OK Mr. Bela D. I've waited long enough...

EDIT IN:

Studio B consist of an acoustic bass guitar (an updated version of the LastLibs bass), an electric guitar (a special version of the Project6 guitar recorded much cleaner than Project6 for rhythm parts (or cleaner leads)) - and three seperate drum kits; two played with sticks and one played with hot-rod brushes.

Combined you have the fundamental backing tracks for many pop/rock/blues and jazz tunes. All three are unique instruments, the acoustic bass guitar is something rarely sampled, and here I have sampled seperate index finger and middle finger variations for every articulation, including sustains, marcatos, pops, slaps and more... (not to mention a very fun effects and slides toolbox)

The guitar is simple but powerful. It is not distorted to the point of being crunchy, but its amped, not direct in - making it perfect for backing tracks or focused leads.

Last are the drums; recorded and programmed in the true multitrack technique used by all professional recording studios. You get eight mic positions with full bleed in every mic. One snare crack and its felt through all the mics, which can be assigned to seperate outputs from Kontakt, allowing for individual gating, EQing and reverbing of each mic. You don't get this authentically in any other drum library I'm aware of in the Kontakt format.

This all results in the most authentic blues/rock basis package you could ask for - and you won't believe the price on it!

I will put up a couple of the beta demos tonight.

Re: OK Mr. Bela D. I've waited long enough...

Um, isn't Studio B just down the hall from Studio A?
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

S-T-U-D-I-O-----B-----Don't make me learn sign language......

Just a hint....Like drum or harpsichord....Maybe jews harp?...Sampled milk bottles being dropped from a building?

Moonmusic,

I'll have details posted for you shortly.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

"Studio B". Well, the obvious guess is a bass library.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    Moonmusic,

I'll have details posted for you shortly.
    Cool!....The Project 6 sure sounds awesome!...You guys did an incredible job!....I want to pick it up NOW! however unfortunately I'm new to VI's (only about 2 or 3 months now) and have alot to buy....Project 6 is definately on the list though...I like your approach on the mystery "we will announce what it is shortly"....

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    "Studio B". Well, the obvious guess is a bass library.

jeffn1
    Nope. That's "Prime Mover" A Geddy Lee type bass library. Holding the release date on that one until after the Choirs.

I sampled my 1972 Fender Jazz with EMG's. Same as used on Vapor Trails tour!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Nope. That's "Prime Mover" A Geddy Lee type bass library. Holding the release date on that one.

FB <------- Bassist of 21 years sampled my 1972 Jazz with EMG's. Same as used on Vapor Trails!
    Oh yeah just blurt out that one!

Go Back to forum