• Register
  • Help

Topic: How long after the Stradivari 'til the Solo Cello?

Share/Bookmark

How long after the Stradivari 'til the Solo Cello?

If the new Stradivari morphing solo violin is out in April or May, how long after that until the morphing solo cello will be available.

Acutally, I could use the cello this week, but I will make do until it comes out, hopefully in early June?

Re: How long after the Stradivari 'til the Solo Cello?

yea, what he said!

dpDan

Me too...

I thought Solo Strad would be out in March, but I'm sure it will be a better product if it's released a little later.

Solo Cellos and Violas and Contrabasses would be lovely. I think GPO Advanced will cover those albeit without the Solo Strad technology.

To be honest, I think GPO Advanced should just have the technology built in and charge us a little extra for it. Wishful thinking

Aw, the Strad violin is good enough that you won't need the cello. Just pitch shift the violin down by an octave and a fifth.

Just kidding!

-JF

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    Aw, the Strad violin is good enough that you won't need the cello. Just pitch shift the violin down by an octave and a fifth.

Just kidding!

-JF
    Actually, I was playing with various audio effects on my sequencer and applying them to my flute playing (not all that great! ) and I managed to get a very realistic piccolo, alto flute, and bass flute.

IT WORKS!!!
    (but maybe not for an instrument with such a complex tone as the violin)

Chris

EDIT: and one more thing: I'm a cellist and once I get my hands on Gigastudio and a descent computer that's powerful enough for it, I'll have y'all a GREAT solo cello!
    (hopefully )

Can't wait for the Strad., but a cello? Time to get e THIRD job!

See, a solo violin is all very well for my concerto. But how will this help my string quartets?

Go Back to forum