• Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: This is why Republicans suck

Share/Bookmark

This is why Republicans suck

sponsored links

***Advertisments***

Re: This is why Republicans suck

The Republicans are suck negotiators. As are the Democrats.

The Democrats should have said, "you want to drill for oil on our pristine land? Okay, that'll cost you ten billion dollars a day." Instead, they just said it wasn't for sale at any price.

The Republicans are even stupider. They essentially said, "you want to drill for oil on our pristine land? Sure. Take it for free. Heck, we'll even put a rider in the Energy Bill that will give you tax dollars to help you do it".

Jerks.

That land is our land. The oil belongs to us. The tax dollars came from us. Congress should charge the highest price that they can get for it, and add a premium due to the fragility of the ecosystem.

Apparently, Republicans are crappy buisinessmen. And they aren't doing well at representing the interests of the owners of this land.

We should fire 'em and get some people in there who work for the people for a change.

-JF

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Nothing more beautiful to them than the smell of a wallet worn, butt-sweat stinking buck. Corrupt, sleazy, bad-hair wearing pansies.

I would rather eat a dog turd than shake the hand of a Republican.
    I wish them all dead. Painful, wrenching, squeezing, death.

Every Republican dead. What a wonderful world. And their babies, too. Sauteed in olive oil, with just a bit of crushed garlic and pepper. Maybe a squeeze of lemon.

Maybe you could write a recipe book, Bruce?

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

I have decided to go cannibal. Screw vegetarianism, and tree hugging.

Isn't it frightening how bad we need oil. I am not even going to start talking about what ifs. Especially at the rate of our consumption too.

Beeson

Suppose Bruce had said:

"Nothing more beautiful to them than the smell of a wallet worn, butt-sweat stinking buck. Corrupt, sleazy, bad-hair wearing pansies.

I would rather eat a dog turd than shake the hand of a Jew.
    I wish them all dead. Painful, wrenching, squeezing, death.

Every Jew dead. What a wonderful world. And their babies, too. Sauteed in olive oil, with just a bit of crushed garlic and pepper. Maybe a squeeze of lemon."

Sound familiar?? I hope you sleep well.

Thumbs down Re: This is why Republicans suck

This message has been changed from the original. Disregard it.

Bullsh!t. I'm all for freindly spatting and I know people get worked up but this hate filled crap coming from the so called people of tolerance and love is too much and everyone just thinks it's cute. But replace a few words and see what happens. The sentiment is the same. No "oh, I was just kidding". Sorry. It's really not funny. I'm outta here.

I don't think what he said was funny or cute. But at the same time disagree with what he said, you can. Change what he said is just inappropriate.

The way I found this forum was by internet search. What if somebody doing a search for Bruce Richardson comes across what you wrote as Bruce?

Jose

Edit. I just did a search. Luckily for him there's a lot of Bruce Richardson. I'm going to try my name now.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast