• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: White Grand II - Out Now!

Share/Bookmark

White Grand II - Out Now!

SampleTekks White Grand II

At last, you are able to get the full White Grand set . The White Grand II including both the White Grand and it's Sister!

You'll get two full pianos, the White Grand, with it's edge and the White Sister who adds just a bit more mellow....

You get an astonishing 32 different velocity samples, not only layers, but 32 DIFFERENT samples per note, (plus 4 release samples).
    This gives you a control over the dynamics that surpasses all today existing sampled pianos.

The instrument was recorded in Studio Kuling, Sweden, in a room specially built and designed to record acoustic instruments.
    All equipment used where chosen to deliver the best result possible.

"The White Grand is the best piano sample I have heard. It sits beautifully in a mix, as well as alone. It actually sounds alive!" - Paul Linford; film composer, mixer, programmer for Trevor Rabin

"I had no idea a sampled piano could be this good. It was as if someone told me they had a guitar, and what they showed me was a '54 Strat." - Trevor Rabin; Film Composer, Guitarist

"In the professional world we don't have time to waste in the studio, so when I need an acoustic piano, I always start with White Grand - it just works. It's presence and brightness is hard to achieve with other piano samples" - Jermey Whaley; producer, composer, musician

"Probably the very best pop/studio piano that has ever been released. In terms of its evenness and playability, and its consistency of presence from pp to fff, I think it is the best piano sample that has ever been released, period." - Bruce Richardson; composer, sound designer, music-technology guru.

White Grand Demos:
    Demo1
    Demo2
    (performed by Jeremy Whaley)
    Demo3
    (performed by Richard Krull)
    Demo4
    Performed by Steve Peffer (currently playing with LeAnn Rimes, toured with Kellie Coffey, Martina McBride, Sara Evans, and many more) and Jeremy Whaley.
    Here's what Steve have to say about the White Grand: "I loved how the White grand cuts. I tend to be a pretty aggressive player, and I like how the piano reacts when I hit hard - It jumps out and comes to life - just like a real piano."
    Demo5
    (Performed by Sue Keller)

White Grand can currently be heard in the soundtrack for "National Treasure", "Ripley's Art" and "The Great Raid" and as composer John Van Tongeren says: "...all over "The 4400" series on the USA network."

White Sister Demos:
    Chopin - Selections From Preludes Op 28 - Full version, 14 Mb
    Chopin - Selections From Preludes Op 28 - Short version, 1 Mb
    - Selections From Davidsbundlertanze Op 6 - Full version, 10 Mb
    - Selections From Davidsbundlertanze Op 6 - Short version, 1 Mb
    - - Triana From Iberia - Full version, 8 Mb
    - Triana From Iberia - Short version, 1 Mb
    Prokofiev - Sonata No 2 In D Minor - Full version, 36 Mb
    Prokofiev - Sonata No 2 In D Minor - Short version, 1 Mb

Available in Giagstudio 2 or 3, Kontakt, HALion and EXS24 Mk II. 16 or 24 bit
    Price: $280

For more info and how to buy: SampleTekk
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: White Grand II - Out Now!

That's great news! Will it also be available from Time & Space (the White Sister isn't at the moment)? Then I'll immediately change my order.

Louis

Sounds great; looking forward to it!

What make/model of piano is the White Grand?

Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman
    What make/model of piano is the White Grand?
    It's a 9 feet Malmsjo from the mid 20's. Really, really great tone! One of my absolute favourites!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Lowieke
    That's great news! Will it also be available from Time & Space (the White Sister isn't at the moment)? Then I'll immediately change my order.

Louis
    If you have bought the White Grand recently and want to upgrade, please contact me at per@sampletekk.com
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

I ordered the White Grand from a dutch dealer of Time & Space. They don't have it in yet (Time & Space still marks the White Grand as "available soon"), so I don't think it should be a big problem to change my order into "White Grand II".

My main question is if the White Grand II will be available from Time & Space because they also don't seem to sell the White Sister.

Louis

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    It's a 9 feet Malmsjo from the mid 20's. Really, really great tone! One of my absolute favourites!
    I totally agree. A great one! I really like the White Grand and White Sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowieke
    I ordered the White Grand from a dutch dealer of Time & Space. They don't have it in yet (Time & Space still marks the White Grand as "available soon"), so I don't think it should be a big problem to change my order into "White Grand II".

My main question is if the White Grand II will be available from Time & Space because they also don't seem to sell the White Sister.

Louis
    Hi Lous.

The White Grand II is so new that Time & Space probably doesn't knkow about it yet, but I've mailed them about it and you should expect it to turn up any day!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by xav93
    I totally agree. A great one! I really like the White Grand and White Sister.
    Thanks Xavier!!!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum