• Register
  • Help

Topic: is it 2008 yet?

Share/Bookmark

is it 2008 yet?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    saw this on a bumper sticker. made me laugh!

Re: is it 2008 yet?

Yes, It is 2008. The past three years have been crazy. Quite a lot has happened. I'll try to cover most of the headlines and all that has happened and try to have some fun. Feel free to add.

I have just finished my tour of duty in China. Every U.S.A citizen had to kill 10 Chinese citizens in order to win the war. The Chinese decided to try the ol' jump up and down routine in order to knock the Earth out of orbit. It didn't work.

Brady has been elected President of the United States of America.
    Due to Brady's views on government, he resigned right after being inaugurated, and, of course, abolished government as we know it.

Paul has convinced England to go to war with the United States. It was decided that a rugby match would decide the outcome.

Robgb lost a close election to Brady, and is still in quite a few legal disputes regarding multiple recounts.

The theory of evolution has been proven to be correct. As it turns out, Nick B is actually a gorilla that didn't evolve. It wasn't just an avatar on NS. He has received the Nobel Peace Prize and Pulitzer for the work on his incredible magazine.

Bruce has opened up a brand new chain of restaurants. They have live music, all created by Bruce. There are Tv's all around, that feature television shows of Bruce's that have Bruce's music. The restaurants cater to those who like to eat political parties, are called "The Bruce", and feature Republicans as the main course, with a side of Libertarian.

After making the sequel to "Waterworld", Jon F has decided to make his dream a reality. Much to the chagrin of Danimal, Jon has flooded North Dakota, and created the world's largest (and coldest) swimming pool. He has held the Masters swimming meets there for the past three years.

After a successful career, Ern has run off with Danimal's fiance'. They are nowhere to be found. There are reports of Ern sightings in northern Minnesota, Mexico, and Graceland, but none have been confirmed.

Danimal has not fared so well in the past few years due to the abandonment by his fiance. Filled with a jealous rage, hair envy, sample library envy, and a small penis complex, he gathered all of his "assault weapons" and waged war on hippies and fundamentalists. After a short term in jail, and an even shorter term as the chief composer for the Grand Forks symphony, he has retired to a shamba in East Africa.

There was a brief scare in 2007, when Brian predicted the end of the world due to a large comet coming towards the Earth. After a heated debate as to whether or not the comet would actually hit the Earth, Papa Chalk shut the comet down, thereby saving mankind as we know it.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

And...

Danimal wins the award for the greatest post of 2008...

-JF

danimal, would you mind picking some of these fleas off my back? Thanks, I'll get you back when I'm done with these bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    And...

Danimal wins the award for the greatest post of 2008...

-JF
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    LOL!

Ern

P.S. We're doing fine in South America.
    I figured so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    danimal, would you mind picking some of these fleas off my back? Thanks, I'll get you back when I'm done with these bananas.
    No problem. Actually, when monkeys stop grooming other monkeys, those monkeys normally die. So that should make you feel good. You're still being groomed.

Go Back to forum