• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pitch wheel sensitivity

Pitch wheel sensitivity

Does anyone know to adjust the sensitivity of the pitch wheel within GPO, through MIDI controllers?

Cheers 'n' beers

P.S. Woohoo! my 100th POST. I'll break open a bottle... I'm a Senior now. I'll go get my cane...
    Steve A. Gallant

Re: Pitch wheel sensitivity

I don't think it is possible.

An alternative for larger pitch bend effect is to use protamento.
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Chandler, Arizona

You would need to use the full version of Kontakt to adjust this parameter.

Ok, thanks for the tip.

Does anyone know if there is an upgrade path, or incentive plan for GPO users wanting to move to the full version? Or do I have to fork out $339 to N.I.?
    Steve A. Gallant

Its 249 I believe. I haven't checked in a while. Of course, Kompakt is another option. Its 199 I think. Check their web store.

Beautiful land of Limbo

how are you running Gpo? And are you talking about limiting or specifying ranges rather than extending the range?. If you are running it as a vst there might be a way. I limit the pitch or mod wheel range sometimes through Fruitystudio if you want me to elaborate?.
    Grim Fandango explained jazz to me.

Go Back to forum