• Register
  • Help

Topic: many libs mixing cue

many libs mixing cue

Hi All,

in this cue I tried to use most of the stuff I own.

http://www.archisounds.com/before_she_leaves_v2.mp3 (5 megs)

the libs are Sonic Implants Strings, Sam for all brass, EWQL Gold, Silver, Xsample, Advanced orchestra, Gtown percs, Wizoo strings, Dan Dean woods, Gpo and some more.

Re: many libs mixing cue

Great accomplishment luca, interesting composition that grabs you all the way to the end.
    Nice job also in mixing an blending all those libs, they sure sound like they come from the same source witch is great.

Btw, where's the piano from? It sure sounds nice.

Just a couple of spots that say 'sample', very nice job of maintaining timbral integrity between the libs.
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Quote Originally Posted by Lux
    in this cue I tried to use most of the stuff I own.
    Makes me laugh everytime i read it!! Great concept- You bought... so use it... all in the one work!

Seriously though, it's great as a new user, to hear diff librarys in action. You really hear trademark tonal flavours within the different packages. Some nice moments in there on a compositional front too!

Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm...

My Stuff

Very nice. Compositon-wise, I liked the last half of bell melody against the progressing up-octive chords.

Piano sounds great - was it Silver Steinway B? And did you do anything to the base piano sample?

Thank you!

Joanne, yeah, its Silver piano, right out of the box, no changes (Steinway bright patch for precision). I love that piano too and I find myself using it almost all times.

Go Back to forum