• Register
  • Help

Topic: Death4Told gets US Release

Death4Told gets US Release

Hey everyone,

I just thought that I would let you all know that the film I wrote the two Psychic Suites for "Death4Told" has been released. It is currently available at Hollywood Video's nationwide and on Amazon.com

For more info, check out my website http://www.jonnylostinc.com/6901/19028.html

as well as the studio's site

As you can tell, I'm pretty stoked about this. I don't know if I'll be entitled to any royalties, but just the idea of having a film released that I've worked on is awesome. It's definately a B film, but it was loads of fun to write. I hope some of you check it out.

For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Orcas Island

Re: Death4Told gets US Release

Congratulations Jonathon!!! What great news!

To be so young and have scored a widely distributed movie starring Margott Kidder, Tom Savini and Alicia Goranson is amazing.

The music you have done for the film is outstanding. I urge members to listen to the music and to order a copy.

You'll be doing music for many more films. Remember us Jonny when you are famous!

Thanks for sharing this fantastic news.

Gary Garritan

Re: Death4Told gets US Release

Definitely on my purchase list. Hopefully you'll see some royalties per each unit sold.

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Death4Told gets US Release

Ooooo! This has got to be good if Jonny's music is in there! Count me in for a copy!
    Congratulations, now sit down and get a hold of yourself! .... NOT THERE!

Go Back to forum