• Register
  • Help

Topic: When are the Stylus RMX demos coming out

Share/Bookmark

When are the Stylus RMX demos coming out

The web site has said demos soon for months. I have the highest respect for Eric's products, already owning several of them, but I ain't buying it until I can hear it.

Cheers,
    James

Re: When are the Stylus RMX demos coming out

Almost there....we'll have about 50 to 75 demo songs in a huge variety of styles.

RMX is so versatile, I've been holding the demos page back until we could represent a large diversity of styles.

Thanks for your patience...

spectrum :-)

April 15th

Quote Originally Posted by Nayi
    April 15th
    ACTUALLY There are available today!!!....Go to Specs site to listen now!

Oh no wait....APRIL FOOLS!

This is one product, maybe the first in many years, that doesn't NEED a demo! This product is amazing: incredibly well thought out. As you spend even just a little time with it, you see how carefully it's designed. It's literally a thing of beauty. As you go even a little deeper you realize, time and again, "Oh, they thought of THAT too"....making life easier in the world of groove design. Not just easier but FUN.

One thought: the video tutorials that come with the program make a GREAT demo. A real demo of this product cannot be JUST how it sounds, but how easy and powerful it is to use.

I agree! This product is great. I teach at a university and even the drummers here love the program! It is all the students are talking about these days.

Rik

Go Back to forum