• Register
  • Help

Topic: This may sound corny to you but I really have to say from the heart ….

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up This may sound corny to you but I really have to say from the heart ….

When was the last time I told you people I admire your musicianship, talents, knowledge, perseverance, and respect you as a person? When was the last time I told you, your personality, insight, wisdom, wit, fortitude, education, and desire to help others has amazed me to no end? When was the last time you read a post that remotely appreciated your hard long years spent practicing and honing your talents? Whether it is musician/composer, programmer, developer, or just plain lover of music, when was the last time I thanked you for being you?
    You people continue to show the musical community of the world how it’s done! Your unselfish ways continuous helps others who elsewhere would be shrugged off, is endless.
    I thank you personally for putting up with me but most off all, for seeing me through the confusions that often times comes with learning new technologies.
    My wish is that you all find your place in our musical societies. That you live your life ambitions and goals. Most of all, that your dreams come true and the world comes to know how truly talented you are! I consider myself blessed with meeting you all and savoring your work. I value the people who brought us together on this forum and their extreme talents and foresight as developers. I consider myself lucky to be part of your world and find each and every one of you, FANTASTIC!
    Thank you sincerely.

Keep them cards and letters coming in folks! We're almost there.
    Now back to our regular scheduled program.
    Styxx

Wink Re: This may sound corny to you but I really have to say from the heart ….

And we definitelly THANK YOU too Styxxi

Re: This may sound corny to you but I really have to say from the heart ….

Mikey, I'm fixin' to start blubberin' and squallin' (a Southern term for crying) iffen I read yore post ag'in.

Them was some nice thangs fer you to say!

Sincerefully,

Ol' Lar'
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

exactly! what Larry said!

dpDan

Awww...chee.... [blushing, looking at ground, kicks rock timidly]

I feel so.... loved!

You're a good egg, Styxx!
    "AAAAUUUUGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!" -- Charlie Brown

What he said.

Your right--that was corny!
    Just kidding.

But really, thanks. You just made my day. (even though my day is almost over!)

Chris

Go Back to forum