• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: new EMPEROR demos and updates

Share/Bookmark

new EMPEROR demos and updates

Hi
    It took me a little longer than expected ...(The updates fix all offending samples and have adjusted sample starts as well as new features. The samples starts alone were 2.200 manual edits) but the new updates for the PMI EMPEROR are online:

Giga3.03 :EMP_GS3_24_3_05d.zip The old instrument settings are moved to bank 2, the new instruments are in bank 1.
    And
    Kontakt 1.53:
    Latest multi 29/3/05
    One multi. You can add this update to the existing multi’s and nki’s.

While making the updates, we created several new product demos:

GigaStudio 3
    Gymnopedies 1-3 Eric Satie: 3 Gymnopedies. This clip uses some Larry Seyer’s Thunderous GigaPulse for reverb
    GS3_Images_NEW The official EMPEROR product demo re-recorded with the latest articulation update, no effects, no processing.
    NEW EMPEROR GS3 demo With a concert hall from the latest SoundForge 8 Acoustic Mirror collection

Kontakt 1.53
    Gymnopedies 1-3 Eric Satie: 3 Gymnopedies. Uses some SoundForge 8 Acoustic Mirror Concert Hall reverb
    EMPEROR Reverie A dreamy demo with Logic Pro’s Space Designer Concert Hall reverb
    EMPEROR KONTAKT NEW Another dreamy light demo with Logic Pro’s Space Designer Concert Hall reverb

As always these updates are online on the support section of the www.postpiano.com website.
    The product details can be found here.
    The Emperor (or Old Lady) costs only $ 145 in our on-line store and upgrades from Kontakt 1.x to 2.0 will be free for all!
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Re: new EMPEROR demos and updates

Thank you Mr Post
    I am happy to see you are taking care of us.
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

OT .
    Michiel my eye caught that you have a Gmail E-mail account. Be aware of the very strong rumour that both incoming and outgoing e-mails, get scanned automatically by computers in order to collect Data for searches in Google and custom Ad display to "your preferences". ( And who knows what else ) .
    That is the reason why they say "With 1 Gb of storage, who wants to delete e-mails anyway ?" and make it a pain in the butt to erase e-mails .
    Just for your information
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

Michiel, thank you very much for all your hard work on this!

Theodor, that is not a rumor. I believe they are using something that is similar to what Amazon and Tivo do to monitor your likes and dislikes and tailor content accordingly.

Before any hysteria breaks out. You can read about their privacy policy here:

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/privacy.html

FWIW, I am not a Gmail subscriber, but have friends that are, reading this thread got me curious.

Question Re: new EMPEROR demos and updates

Hi Michiel,
    are you sure you've linked the right update? first note i hit (middle C, pedal up) double strikes, all the double strikes seem to be there (F3 to C3, pedal down, F3 and B3 pedal up), the delay (pedal down, lower velocities) is still there, bizarre creaky noise on middle C (velocity 23?). mislabeled file maybe? (kontakt multi - reads "EMPEROR 10")

julian

I can´t check - I´m travelling for the next few days.
    Can you confirm that the sample starts are not set in the loop edit window of Kontakt?
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

ok, there's a green S and a red E with lines (i presume those are start and end points?) on at least a couple of samples the green line is waaay before the sine-ish wave gets going. does that help? should i look at a particular sample you know was adjusted for this update? it does seem to be the "23" vel thats the problem.

*edit* oops, ok, no, the start point is the start of the sample - the green lines are at 0.0ms, so unadjusted (so not set?)

Quote Originally Posted by juliannicholl
    *edit* oops, ok, no, the start point is the start of the sample - the green lines are at 0.0ms, so unadjusted (so not set?)
    Here too : sample starts are all (all those i've checked on pedal up and pedal down racks) at 0.
    Maybe MAC_OSX versions are good (I can't check), but PC versions are not.

Hi all

Thanx Michiel
    But where are the replacement for broken samples ? I can clearly hear that sample 78s Gg3- makes noise, and some others, i eddited with sound forge and the glitch is there

Thank you very much
    best regards

Sergio

Go Back to forum