• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Best deal for the upgrade to Kontakt2 here

Share/Bookmark

Best deal for the upgrade to Kontakt2 here

go to www.sweetwater.com They really have a great deal on the upgrade to Kontakt 2. If you get EQ Magazine monthly then you see there add in there all the time.

Re: Best deal for the upgrade to Kontakt2 here

Thank you.

It is a pity that the ownership of the Kontakt player, as in GPO, Stormdrum etc. does not count as having Kontakt 1. So we need the more expensive crossgrade, not the update.

Hannes
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

NI had a crossgrade offer for owners of Kompakt. For $269 you got a DVD with K2. I have Gigastudio and wanted to give Kontakt a try. Having a tutorail DVD packaged clinched it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kitekrazy
    NI had a crossgrade offer for owners of Kompakt. For $269 you got a DVD with K2. I have Gigastudio and wanted to give Kontakt a try. Having a tutorail DVD packaged clinched it for me.
    This offer is still valid. Still it is expensive if one just wants to have the player.

Hannes
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

The Kompakt player as a standalone app has been discontinued. The crossgrade for owners of other Kompakt instruments is $214 from BH Photo. Well worth it, in my opinion.

Try audiomidi.com

Mark Underwood

These guys use to have the best deal for this($215), but it's gone now.
    Instead they have this wich seems preety cool.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...goryNavigation

I have a question about registration/authorization w.r.t. the crossgrade from GigaStudio. I purchased this as well (having had GS 3 Orch for years), but am having trouble figuring out how to register the crossgrade K2 serial number on NI's site. It says it can't authorize it because I need to register the product from which I am "upgrading" first, but in this case that is GS3, which obviously doesn't have a NI serial number. I sent the inquiry to NI's support a few days ago, but haven't gotten a response.

Thanks

- Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharang
    I have a question about registration/authorization w.r.t. the crossgrade from GigaStudio.
    What makes you think, there is a crossgrade from GS? NI only mentions crossgrades from other NI products

They were also offering competitive cross-grades as part of their 10 year "NI-versary".

Go Back to forum