• Register
  • Help

Topic: OK, I have giga................regestration?

Share/Bookmark

Question OK, I have giga................regestration?

I've just purchased the Gigastudio 3 educational upgrade, and I'm trying to register it.
    I've got the CD key and the serial number, but can't seem to get the right regestration number, which will get me the regestration key.
    The regestration number is in the GS3 regestration tool, but it won't make Tascam happy on their regestration page.

I don't know what to do.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Chris

Re: OK, I have giga................regestration?

Be sure to fill in EVERY field on thier form...

Have you received your new computer and installed it there yet? If not, don't register it now.

When you install it you will have a ten day grace period before it needs to be registered. Don't register it on your existing computer, if that's not where you want it to be long term.

Also, don't click the "restore registration" button on an unregistered copy. You will have to uninstall the software and re-install it before you will be able to register, and you will immediately lose the grace period on that machine.

-JF

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    Have you received your new computer and installed it there yet? If not, don't register it now.
    Ohhhhhhhh.............................
    (stepping back, hiding behind a bush)
    I'd better uninstall it then, shall I?
    (cowering into the bush)

Can I still play with it for ten days, uninstall it after those ten days, and reinstall it on my new machine whenever I get it?

Chris

Ofcourse you can use it for ten days, aslong as you do not register for this computer! Because you do not get a second chance for registgering your new computer which is really a pain in the ~~~!
    Altough if you say at tascam that you did change your harddrive they will probably give you a second chance. I had the same problem you had i first installed it on my try out computer later i bought a new dedicated one.

OK!
    No regestration untill I get my new machine!!

Chris

Go Back to forum